Customize our Menu for a Perfect Meal Every Time
We’ve all been there, scanning a restaurant menu to find the perfect meal. Whether it’s dietary restrictions or preference, sometimes a handful of ingredients keep you from enjoying a dish that sounds otherwise tasty. Well, you know what? We’re happy to customize our menu to make a dish that works for you!
Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, Whole30 and picky eaters are what we’re made for. Our food is made from scratch, so simple swaps are pretty easy to make. Swap the chicken on your salad for tofu, ask for no cheese (or vegan cheese!) on your pizza or add extra veggies to your salad. The possibilities are endless.
- Add/swap/remove protein (sustainable Atlantic salmon, heritage pulled pork, free range chicken, natural angus steak, organic sesame tofu)
- Add/swap/remove cheese (provolone, goat cheese, blue cheese, fresh mozzarella, whole milk mozzarella, three cheese blend, pepper jack, vegan shredded mozzarella, asiago)
- Add greens to your grain bowl (baby greens, mixed greens, romaine, arugula)
- Order your sandwich on gluten free bread
- Order your pizza on gluten free crust
- Have another swap in mind? Ask your cashier!
Build Your Own Salad
You can even build a custom salad at our restaurants. Pick your...
- Greens: baby greens, mixed greens, romaine, arugula
- Protein: sustainable Atlantic salmon, heritage pulled pork, free range chicken, natural angus steak, organic sesame tofu
- Toppings: quinoa pilaf, Purely Elizabeth blueberry hemp granola, seasonal fruit, carrot, almond, sweet potato, toasted coconut, cucumber, pickled onion, cilantro, toasted peanut, feta, corn, bacon bits, roasted grape tomato, herb croutons, Grana Padano, roasted potato, blue cheese, caramelized onion, organic adzuki beans, organic blue corn strips, cotija, green apple, goat cheese, medjool date, walnut, asiago
- Dressing: raspberry chia dressing, peanut mango dressing, champagne vinaigrette, house Caesar, balsamic vinaigrette, guajillo lime vinaigrette, agave herb vinaigrette, lemon maple, chili ranch